10.09.2006

Kittens galore.

We've decided that little Willy needs a playmate. Yesterday, over many many adult beverages, the H and I came up with a list of potential names: Lorenzo (aka Loz), Horatio, Glenn, Waylon, Sugarlump, Chunkernoodle, plain ol' Noodle, Flannigan, Young Flannigan, Cornelius, Bandit, Henry, Brisket, & Coe.

Personally, I think it's gotta be Waylon (even though our Willy isn't truly named for THE Willie). I'm so excited to add one more outlaw to the mix, and I know Willy will appreciate some company of the feline variety. We'll be looking for Waylon round about Thanksgiving time, so if anyone knows of a sweet short-haired kitten (younger than 7 months old and male) in need of some lovin', let me know.

4 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

I think Kath had a friend who recently needed a home for a kitten she couldn't keep....

I like chunkerdoodle, personally =)

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous hubs said...

i have a henry.

stop staring.

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a Horatio is in order. Because my opinion counts.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Parlancheq said...

I was going to vote for Noodle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home