12.12.2006

From whence they came.

Ha Ha! I just checked my traffic stats at sitemeter and learned that someone happened across my blog by searching for "communal shower women."

I have a feeling this eager little seeker of hot shower action wasn't too thrilled to arrive instead at these oh-so-important rules of gym etiquette (which I hope you will all take to heart).

Of course, maybe I just have a dirty mind and someone out there really wanted to learn the ins and outs of gym shower maintenance, or perhaps the vocal dynamics of singing in multiple showers simultaneously, or maybe how women who live on communes design their showers from an architectural standpoint?

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

i got one today about how to decorate cinderblocks for christmas.

other popular ones i get regularly:

chilean christmas (no idea why this one is so popular)

drunk chicks on spring break

plantar wart (this is the #1 search term i get....sad.)

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Kath said...

Are you ok? You haven't posted in awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home